MMS Coach Training
The Next 60-Hour ICF Accredited Coach Training starts
May 8th-10th, 2020 & August 21st-23rd, 2020
Coaching transforms an individual’s professional and personal life. And those who are trained in the coaching method become agents of change. Over the past 4 decades, we’ve seen exceptional results: we’ve coached everyone from individuals to Fortune 500 company executives in the US, Europe, and Asia. We’re proud of our nearly 50-year record of conducting a transformative global, multi-cultural business and we invite you to join our vibrant and supportive community.
Our Coaching Training is for:
- Corporate leaders, HR Execs & people managers who understand that the coaching method will inspire their employees and benefit the company’s bottom line
- Solopreneurs & therapists who want to add coaching to their current offerings
- Professionals who want to grow, but don’t know how to break through to the next level
- Individuals who want to develop a deeper relationship with themselves and others
- Those ready for a career change, or those starting something fresh
What Makes MMS Different than other Coach Training Programs?
Manageable Time Commitment
Our in-person group training takes place over 8 days, spread over a 3-month period.. That’s it. It’s intensive, but we know you’re busy, so we get it done fast.
Hands-on Practice & Live Feedback
Our training process enables participants to learn coaching skills with plenty of live practice and direct feedback from our Mentor Coaches. This gives our graduates the confidence to start coaching right away!
Your own development is just as much a part of this process as anything else. We offer opportunities to be introspective as well as academic.
ICF Certified Training
This is the gold standard of coaching certification, and we teach the professional skills, techniques, and core competencies required. Participants will understand the curriculum’s nuances in preparation for the passing the exam.
Caters to Different Learning Styles
Our training approach caters to different learning styles for auditory, visual and experiential learners.
The training you get is pure MMS and rigorous ICF certified curriculum.
Who should become a coach?
Our coach training is for anyone who finds that people naturally come to them for support; whether it’s in their personal relationships or at work. Coaching expands your toolkit and resources for supporting individuals in the best way possible. Our training encourages deep personal development, and our graduates experience personal transformation as they learn how to support others in reaching their goals.
Coaching offers you a purposeful, meaningful and financially rewarding career.
Coaching Training is for:
Corporate & Business Professionals:
- Professionals growing into leadership roles
- CEOs, COOs, L&D Professionals and HR Directors
- Change Managers
- Workplace Leaders
- Business Strategists
- Businesses Coaches
- Marketing & Branding Consultants
- Medical Professionals
- Yoga Teachers
- Reiki Teachers
Transition & Personal Growth
- Career change
- Empty nesters
- Major life transitions
- Relationships & partnerships changes
- Seeking a stronger sense of self
- Seeking a deeper relationship with others
- Grappling with grief
- Additional educational credentials
The MMS Northern California ACSTH (Approved Coach Specific Training Hours)
60 Hour Coach Training is designed by “The Mother of Coaching’, Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott, MCC, who has been training coaches worldwide since 1974.
What coaching credentials will I earn?
In our training you will learn how to:
- Develop your team
- Work with your clients
- Plan and set goals with intention
- Listen actively
- Ask powerful questions
- Suspend judgment of yourself and others
- Understand your peers
- Have a deeper connection with yourself
- Excel on the ICF accreditation test
Pricing and Commitment:
The tuition of $5,400 covers 60 hours of ICF Credentialed Coach Training.
The training is split into two, 3- day in-person weekends with six, 2-hour Zoom Webinar Sessions between sessions. We have a Spring and Fall Training each year. Both weeks are required. In person sessions meet daily from 8:30AM-5:30 PM at a private location in Marin County, California.
- The “Transformational Life Coaching” book by Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D.
- Five feedback sessions from mentor coaches
- Daily healthy lunches, beverages, & snacks
- A final coaching assessment
When is the next coaching training?
Dates: All dates are required for graduation
- May 8th-10th, 2020 & August 21st-23rd, 2020 (Friday, Sat, and Sun 8:30AM-5: 30 PM)
- Six, 2-hour Zoom Webinars Time and Dates TBD
Location: Private Residence, Marin County, CA