What is the Inner Negotiation Workshop, and who is it for?
The workshop is held twice a year and offers a safe environment for those who wish to achieve the following and more:
- Those going through major life transitions
- Anyone who is ready to break through old patterns and behaviors
- Heal and find resolution from painful past experiences
- Practice new behaviors
- Breakthrough self-limiting belief systems and open the door to new possibilities
Trust Yourself, Set Boundaries, Own your Power
The Inner Negotiation Workshop (INW) is an intensive two-day experience for those who want more energy, joy, love, and success in their lives.
The workshop is designed for you to ‘unlock’ your true potential and launch yourself into the next phase of your personal and/or professional life; and is an opportunity for you to renew the relationship with yourself in an intimate and reflective environment.
The workshop offers a safe platform for self-discovery and growth where you can:
- Design the next chapter of your life, according to your life goals, wishes and … grandest dreams
- Explore personal themes or address specific obstacles
- Heal and complete past incidents
This two-day retreat will help you break through old patterns, master self-defeating tendencies, ritualize change in a positive way or formulate a strategy for transition.
Over the past 30 years, thousands of people have taken the INW all over the world. They are living proof that there is a hidden power within all of us. And we invite you to explore it.
Participants say they experience:
- increased self-awareness and confidence
- freedom of choice and behavior
- a clear sense of inner direction
- a strong feel of inner-balance
- new inspiration and energy
“You must be aware of what goes on inside of you before you can build a bridge to another. “
Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D.
HOW IT WORKS:
Our facilitators will prepare you for the workshop so that you enter with a set of personal objectives that you want to work on. Each participant comes with a number of objectives which will create their individual workshop experience.
Examples of students’ objectives include:
- Get a better sense of self and what I want in life (and what I don’t want)
- Increase self-confidence, energy, and productivity
- Make a choice about my career path
- Find my sense of personal power, passion, and purpose
- Breakthrough conflicts and fears
- Get in touch with my emotions and express them fully
- .Improve my communication skills
- Trust my intuition
- Set my boundaries and make them clear to others
- Practice difficult conversations I want to have with family, friends, and coworkers
- Design a healthy lifestyle – find ways to put myself first
- Learn how to say, “No!”.
This two-day workshop is designed to ‘unlock’ your true potential and participants walk away with a renewed sense of self and a positive mindset .
Q: Is group sharing required in this workshop?
A: No. Each participant can choose whether to work through their objective in an open group setting or closed session with their chosen facilitator.
Q: When is the next workshop?
A: Dates: Friday, March 8th 7PM-10PM
Saturday, March 9th 8:30-5PM & 7:30-10PM
Sunday, March 10th 8:30-3PM
Ralston White Retreat, Mill Valley, CA
Investment: $1150 (includes 2 nights stay & meals)